UNT Canvas is the learning management system of the University of North Texas that facilitates the student users to access various course and non-course activities. Besides, this LMS can allow three desirable ways of communication. The users can use it face-to-face for studies in the traditional or online process, or they can choose both in the hybrid method.
The student or the instructor can access the site system easily if they have proper internet access on a PC and the login credentials with a valid EUID. Moreover, the portal supports collaboration and offers powerful tools to execute an effortless teaching-learning process.
How to access UNT Canvas Login?
You need to accept the course invitation to log in to the dashboard. The course invitation will have the institution’s Canvas URL and the login email address. Click on “Get Started” to complete the registration process. Once you have the login credentials, you can access the dashboard.
There are many ways to log in once you have the institution’s Canvas URL and login credentials. The two primary methods are:
You can log in easily by following these steps:
- Go to https://unt.instructure.com/login/ldap
- Enter your EUID and Password
- Hit Login
Login Using Course Invitation
- The direct link to the login profile of UNT Canvas will be available in the invitation mail.
- Click on “Get Started,” and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Once you put the correct login credentials, you can navigate your dashboard.
Login Using Searching University Name
- Open the URL http://www.instructure.com/canvas/login/free-for-teacher on your browser.
- A dashboard will open, which will ask you to search the name of your university.
- Once you type the university’s full name, click on it, and the updated page will be your institution’s login page.
How To Reset The Password Of UNT Canvas?
It is necessary to know whether you have created your Canvas account or got your login credentials from your institution to reset your password. In the second case, you need to contact your institution to proceed further with the reset process. Moreover, if you have created your Canvas account, you can follow the steps below to reset your password.
- Navigate to the login page of the UNT Canvas. You can do it by using a direct link provided by the institution or the link from the course invitation mail.
- You can spot a “Forget Password” section on the page below the login section. Click on it.
- The next page will ask you to enter the email address you have used to open the account. If your interface does not ask for an email address, enter the required login details. The institution can allot different login details in the password reset section.
- Enter the login details and click on the “Request Password” button. A notification on instructions will appear on your screen, which will notify you to check your mail inbox and spam folder. The process may take up to 30 minutes. Don’t panic if you don’t receive the mail instantly.
- Once you have the mail titled “Forget Password: Canvas,” open and click on the given link to reset the password.
- Once you click the link, a new page will appear where you can set your new password.
How To View Your Assignments Details?
The below-mentioned steps will help you to view your assignment details:
- Login to your UNT Canvas using your correct login credentials.
- The side menu bar of your dashboard has a “Course” section. Click on it, and a new page will appear.
- The new interface will have many options in the left-hand sidebar. Choose and click on the “Assignment” section.
- In the assignment section, you can view the overview of your assignment details. The default page will have four categories: “Overdue assignments, Upcoming assignments, Undated assignments, and Past assignments.”
All the assignments appear on the page and have more details mentioned below it. You can check the available data and know the due day and time for the assignment. Moreover, you can also know the details of the assignment points.
If you click on the assignment, the interface will show you the introduction to the assignment set by the teacher. Moreover, you can view the assignment’s complete rubrics and various methods you can use to submit the assignment.
How To View Grades In UNT Canvas?
If you want to view the grades from your UNT Canvas, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Course” option present in the Global Navigation bar of your dashboard.
- Next, click the “Grade” button from the Course Navigation bar.
- You can spot the courses you have enrolled in and completed assignments on the updated page. Click on the course for which you want to view the grades.
- The new page will have all the assignments you have completed for that particular course. The grade you have scored also appears according to the date you have submitted it.
- You can change the course and view its grades from the top drop-down section.
- Besides, a student can view your grades or arrange them according to your convenience. They also have the option to arrange it by assignment name, module, or assignment group.
- You can view the grading information, comments, and scoring details. Moreover, you can also print your grade details from the top “Print Grade” option.