UARK Blackboard Learn Edu
The UARK Blackboard Learn Edu is a campuswide LMS (Learning Management System) by the University of Arkansas. It’s an online learning system that helps students and instructors access learning resources, assessments, information, and other tools. Using this learning management system, students can complete their assignments and homework. They can also watch video tutorials and accomplish their educational activities with it.
It offers a virtual mode of connection to execute everything possible in a physical class. One can not access the features in offline mode, and the website runs smoothly on multiple browsers like Google Chrome, Opera Mini, and Mozilla Firefox.
What Is The Login Process To Access the UARK Blackboard Learn Edu?
In order to log in, you need to have a registered account. Once you have set your email ID and password for the account, you can follow the below-mentioned process to login into the platform of UARK Blackboard Learn Edu.
- Open your browser.
- Navigate and visit the site directly by clicking this link: https://learn.uark.edu/
- You will spot the option “University of Arkansas Organization Login on visiting the site.” Click on it. It will navigate you to a new tab named “Microsoft online.”
- The page “Microsoft online” will ask for your registered email ID.
- Enter the set password in the registration process by clicking next.
- Once you enter all the information correctly, click the “Submit” option. It will navigate to your dashboard.
What If You Are Unable To Login Your Account?
There might be two reasons why you face problems logging in to your dashboard.
- You have entered an incorrect password, or
- Your password is expired.
Your forgotten password can be reset following the below-mentioned steps.
- Open your web browser and click on the link below to reach the login page: https://learn.uark.edu/
- Click on “University of Arkansas Organization Login.”
- The sign-in interface will appear. Click the option “Can’t access your account” present below the sign-in box.
- A page opens up which shows you two options, i.e., “Work or School account” and “personal account.”
- Click on the “Work or School account.” A new interface opens up with password resetting information.
- The updated page will ask for your “Username or Email.” Once you enter the requested information, fill in the captcha to verify human authentication.
- Click on the “Next” button in order to submit. It is critical to get verified as a user of their site. Then you can reset your password. Choose a password that will be strong yet easy to remember.
Suppose you want to renew your expired password, follow the following steps:
- Navigate to http://password.uark.edu/ and log in using your current UARK Blackboard Learn Edu username and password.
- You will see a section of the support checklist. It will instruct you to clear the browser’s cache. After doing so, you can try again to login into your account.
- If you are still unable to log in to your account, contact the IT Help Desk at 479-575-2905. They will reach out to you for the renewal of your password.
How To Enroll In A Course In UARK Blackboard Learn Edu?
In case you are a registered user, you can log in, and self-enroll in a UARK Blackboard Learn Edu course. Follow the below-mentioned process to complete the enrollment process.
- Open the link https://learn.uark.edu/ and log in to your registered account.
- You can spot the menu on the left-hand side. The loaded page will provide you with the course catalog on the top right-hand side corner.
- Select the “Browse Categories” option. You can see a list of courses in a drop-down menu.
- The updated interface has few options. Select the category “Ouch! That Stereotype Hurts.” if you are interested in OUCH training. For blackboard training, you can choose the “Blackboard Training” category.
- Once you are done with the category selection, click on the down arrow button in the ID column.
- The updated page will ask you to click the “Enroll” button. Click on the “Submit” option and finish the process by clicking “Ok.”
Mobile Application Of UARK Blackboard
The mobile application of the UARK Blackboard Learn Edu is also available for download. You can use the app to access all your activities and key areas available on the website. The user can check updates in their content and course. The instructors can take tests and assignments. At the same time, the students can also participate in the tests and assignments. Besides, they can also check their marks and be a part of different collaboration sessions.
For Android Users,
- Students can download the application through this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackboard.android.bbstudent&hl=en_GB
- Instructors can download the application through this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackboard.android.bbinstructor
- Student: The application can be downloaded from the Apple store
- Instructor: This application is also available in the Apple store.