What is Raiderlink?
Raiderlink is the online campus space for students featuring various essential resources such as campus announcements, class registration, links to different University services, local weather forecasts, financial services, grade results, TechMail, campus calendar, search engines and much more.
All of these resources are beneficial when fulfilling distinct online activities and roles as a student at Texas Tech University.
What is TTU?
TTU stands for Texas Tech University, also referred to as Texas Tech. It is a University of public research in Texas, U.S., which is popular for top-class educational services. Their login portal is known as TTU Raiderlink.
Why do you need to benefit from TTU Raiderlink?
Whether on-campus or off-campus, students can effortlessly carry out various activities related to TTU with their Raiderlink space. Previously when there was no internet, people used to manually utilize services offered by Raiderlink. But now, one can virtually access their Raiderlink space online from their iOS or Android device in just a few clicks.
Here’s how you can get started with your Raiderlink account:
How to Login to TTU Raiderlink?
After you complete the application procedure via APPLY TEXAS, ticking all the requirements in the list provided on Social Work Program website for either Advanced or Standard MSW Program, you will get a notification about the MSW Admissions Committee decision by the MSW Program Director.
If the student is accepted into the program, they will have to follow the below-given procedure to access the Raiderlink account for TTU services.
For Current TTU Students
- To log into your Raiderlink account, first, go to texastech.edu using your web browser.
- Enter your ttu/eRaider username OR @ttu.edu email address OR your ttuhsc/eRaider username
- Enter the password linked to your Account
- Click on Sign In to access your Raiderlink student space
- Click on the ‘Application Tab’ on the top and search for ‘Letter of Admission’
- Now, you will be able to register for classes
For Students Who Are New to the Texas Tech:
- Check your email and look for a message from TTU Graduate School Admissions or firstname.lastname@example.org. If not found, also check the Spam or Junk folder of your email.
- The message will have an activation code with step-by-step instructions on how to set up a Raiderlink account and activate it.
- It may take Overnight or 30 Minutes for the account to be activated.
- Once the Raiderlink account is activated, you need to log into it.
- Click on the ‘Application Tab’ displayed on the top and search for ‘Letter of Admision.pdf’ file.
- In this Letter, you will find a link to ‘Now What?’ where there are step-by-step instructions. Follow these steps.
Important Note: If you did not receive any email from email@example.com within 5 to 7 working days from the day you received the MSW Program Director’s notification, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide identification information such as full name (as on application), Date of Birth, Program that is applied for, and request to send you another Activation Code.
See Also: Brightspace Purdue
For Former Students of TTU with Inactive Raiderlink Account:
- Get in touch with the IT Help Central 806-742-4357 (HELP) or toll-free 877-484-3573
- Request the helpline to Reactivate your Raiderlink Account
- They may ask you to verify your identity, you need to answer their questions
- Once the Raiderlink account is reactivated (takes about 30 minutes), you need to log into the Raiderlink and click on ‘Application Tab’ displayed on the top.
- Search for ‘Letter of Admission.pdf’ file, click on it and look for ‘Now What?’ link for further instructions
How to Create an eRaider Account to use with TTU Raiderlink?
To access the Raiderlink account, you first need to create an eRaider Account. An eRaider is like your student electronic ID of TTU (Texas Tech University). The login details comprises of your username and password which you are supposed to fill up on the Sign-In page of Raiderlink account to access it.
The eRaider account provides a pathway to avail of different services such as free software downloads, online tutoring, building a website, getting access to Raiderlink, using the Internet, TechMail, checking emails and so much more. With an eRaider account, you can access all the TTU services in a unified manner.
Now, how do you sign up to create an eRaider account? For that, you will require an activation code that IT Help Central sends via email.
Check your email account and look for a message from email@example.com, either in the Inbox or Spam folder. If you haven’t received any message, proceed with the following steps.
How to Get your eRaider Username?
- Go to https://eraider.ttu.edu and click on Forgot Username.
- Fill up the identification information such as First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth
- Click on Continue
- eRaider will ask you whether you are a bonafide TTC student and verify the same. Choose a verification method viz. Phone or email. Click on Continue.
- You will receive the Code into your chosen verification means. The sender will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the Code sent to you and click on Verify.
This process will create your eRaider Username. Next thing you will need to do is Activation of eRaider.
How to Activate eRaider?
- Go to https://eraider.ttu.edu using a web browser and click on Activate Account
- Fill up the information asked such as Username, Date of Birth and Activation Code
- In case of account activity alerts or password reset, they would require an alternate email address and a phone number. You need to provide the same. And, click Continue.
- Select your primary email address or type of custom address. Click on Continue.
- Review all the information you have filled up and Click on Activate Account.
If done right, the account will be created within 30 minutes. Log in to the eRaider account to access the TTU services.