myFSU Portal lets students of Florida State University access the student information system wherein they can view and manage all their details ranging from academics to financial aid. Moreover, it also helps FSU students access their myFSU email account, FSU Zoom, Campus Connect, and much more.
How To Login To myFSU Portal?
The new student and wish to log in to the myFSU portal, should follow the following steps:
- Get started with your favorite browser.
- Navigate to http://my.fsu.edu/
- A fresh window appears that asks you to enter your FSUID followed by your password.
- Enter your FSUID and password.
- Click on the “Sign In” option.
- Congratulations! You have successfully logged in to your myFSU portal.
Why Are You Facing Problems During Logging Into Your myFSU Portal?
In case you’re unable to log in to your myFSU portal, check your details. Re-enter your FSUID and password carefully and try to sign in. If you’re still unable to access your myFSU portal, get started with the troubleshooting tips below:
- Go to your ITS Service Status page. In case the system of the myFSU portal has some problem, it will be displayed here.
- Clear the cookies and cache from your browser and try again after that.
- You can also try resetting your password.
- If you’re still facing problems, hit the “Report A Problem” button, which is present on the right side of the screen.
How To Change Or Reset Your myFSU Portal Password?
In case you want to change or reset your myFSU Portal password, carry on with the following steps:
- Get started with your favorite browser.
- Navigate to https://my.fsu.edu/
- Log in to your myFSU Portal by entering your FSUID and password and hit the “Sign In” button.
- Click on “myFSU links” on the left-hand side of the screen and move to “my FSU Identity Management.”
- A drop-down box with many options appears. Hit the “Change Password” option.
- After that, a screen pops up and asks you to enter your current password and the new password. Ensure that your new password has at least 8 characters with no space. The presence of at least one alpha character (a-z & A-Z), one numeric character (0-9), and one alphanumeric character (#~@$^&*+_?<>) is mandatory. Moreover, your password cannot be your name or your FSUID.
- After that, enter the details and click on “Continue.”
- In the next, you will receive a confirmation message saying, “Your FSUID password was updated.”
What To Do If You Forget Your myFSU Portal Password?
If you have forgotten your myFSU portal password, follow the following steps to reset it.
- Open your browser and navigate to https://my.fsu.edu/
- Click on “Manage FSUID/Password .”A new screen opens up. Hit the “Proceed” button.
- A new screen appears wherein you need to enter your FSUID or EMPLID and your date of birth. Click on the “Continue” button.
- A new window opens up with a list of options. Click on “Change Password.”
- A screen pops up asking you to answer two security questions.
- Answer the questions and click the “Continue” option.
- A screen will appear to ask you to enter your new password. Re-enter your password if asked to do so.
- A confirmation message pops up, after which you can log in to your myFSU portal using your new password and FSUID.
How To Activate Your FSUID?
If you’re a new student recently admitted to Florida State University and wished to activate your FSUID, follow the following steps.
- Open your browser and click on https://my.fsu.edu/
- Select “Manage FSUID/Password” and hit the “Proceed” button.
- Fill in your FSUID or EMPLID and your date of birth on the new screen.
- The updated screen will ask you to enter your SSN. US students can use the last five digits of their SSN (Social Security Number). International students can continue by verifying their email addresses.
- Next, you have to set your security questions and their correct answers. You can either use the earlier framed questions or create a new one. Hit the “Continue” button.
- In the updated page you have to set up your two-factor authentication. Do as directed by the instructions on the screen and click on “Continue.”
- Create your password, keeping in mind the requirements. After that, click on “Continue.”
- Hurray! You have successfully activated your FSUID account.
How To Log In To myFSU Zoom?
myFSU Zoom is an online web conferencing platform that lets students and teachers learn in an interactive online environment by hosting web conferences, group calls, and remote meetings. Follow the following steps to log in to my FSU Zoom.
- Launch the Zoom app. Click on the Sign In button.
- A new screen pops up, which will ask you to choose your way or sign in. Select “Sign in with SSO.”
- Enter “fsu or fsu-hipaa” in the company domain field and click “Continue.”