mycuinfo is the online student portal of the University of Colorado Boulder. Do you face login problems while logging into mycuinfo? Do you want to know how to login to mycuinfo? Don’t worry! We are here to help you out. Explore the blog and learn how you can login to your mycuinfo.
How To Access myCuinfo Login?
If you’re a student of CU Boulder and want to login into your mycuinfo portal, here’s how you can do it:
- Launch your browser.
- Navigate to https://mycuinfo.colorado.edu
- Now, you’ll have to enter your IdentiKey Username and IdentiKey Password on the next page. Enter these details and click on “Login.”
- You can open your Student Profile at the top right of the portal. Here, you can find your student ID number, major, and residency status there.
- Click “Account Settings” if you want to make any changes to your student profile.
- In the “Account Settings,” you can change your display name, email settings, password, email, IdentiKey Username, IdentiKey Password, other personal information, address, phone number, and your privacy status.
Your IdentiKey refers to your IdentiKey Username and IdentiKey Password. IdentiKey is the credential using which you are identified independently in the portal. Using this, you can access all the online services and facilities offered by the university.
How Can You Activate Your Identikey Account?
Follow these steps to activate your Identikey Account:
- Launch your browser and navigate to https://identikey.colorado.edu/. Then, select “Activate My IdentiKey.”
- On the next page, choose the type of account you’ve and click “Next.”
- You’ll have to enter your Student ID or SID on the next page. It’s the 9-digit number that is connected to your campus account. If you haven’t yet received your SID, you’ll have to contact the Registrar’s office at (303) 492-6970. Next, you’ll have to enter your date of birth in MM/DD/YYYY format. Then, you’ll need to enter the penultimate four digits of your social security number or PIN. If you have any problems regarding your PIN, reach out to the IT Service Center at 303-735-4357 (5-HELP).
- Accept the usage policy by selecting the checkbox.
- You’ll have to answer three authentication questions for being authenticated. After completing the authentication, click “Next.”
- Now, you can set a new password for your account. Read and follow the guidelines and instructions for setting the password. If you don’t adhere to the guidelines, you’ll be asked to enter the password again.
- After you’ve set your new password successfully, your account will be activated.
How To Change Your Password In mycuinfo?
Here’s how you can change your password in mycuinfo:
- Launch your browser and navigate to https://identikey.colorado.edu/. Then, select “Change my Password.”
- Login to your mycuinfo account using your correct IdentiKey Username and IdentiKey Password.
- You can create a new password using the “Change My Password” feature. Make sure your new password is unique and doesn’t match any of the previous five sets of passwords you used last. Moreover, it must be at least 10 characters long and include three character classes ((uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols).
- After entering the new password, click on “Change Password .”You’ll get a confirmation message saying, “Your password has been changed .” Now, you can login to your mycuinfo using your new password.
How To Reset Your Identikey Password In mycuinfo?
If you’ve forgotten your Identikey Password and are unable to access your mycuinfo account, here’s how you can reset your password:
- Launch your browser and navigate to https://identikey.colorado.edu/. Then, select “Forgot My Password.”
- On the next page, enter your CU Login Name. Then, click “Next.”
- Answer the three setup questions correctly according to the answers you had set up during the activation process. After answering the questions, click “Next.”
- Now, enter your new password. Make sure that your new password follows all the guidelines which we discussed above.
- After entering the new password, click on “Change Password .”You’ll get a confirmation message saying, “Your password has been changed .”Now, you can login to your mycuinfo using your new password.