CUIMS Login – Chandigarh University Student Login
The CUIMS Login (Chandigarh University Information Management System) is the student portal for students of Chandigarh University, India. With this portal, the student gets access to all the details about him without physically visiting their university. After logging in to the portal, students can access libraries, course modules, notifications about the latest announcements, etc. It also lets students check their class attendance, semester grades, semester status & fees.
How to access CUIMS Login Chandigarh University Student Portal As A Student?
Did you recently get admitted to Chandigarh University? Congratulations on your achievement. We will need the login credentials you received from the admission cell during the admission process. Now, follow these steps to login into your CUIMS Chandigarh University Student portal as a student.
- Open and refresh your preferred browser.
- Navigate to https://uims.cuchd.in/.
- A new window arises with four options, i.e., Student Login, Blackboard Login, Staff Login, and Admission Login. Click on “Student Login.”
- Another new window pops up, asking you to enter your CUIMS ID. Enter it and hit the “Next” button.
- Now, you have to enter your password. Enter it carefully and click on the “Login’ button.
- Congratulations! You have successfully logged in to your CUIMS Chandigarh University Portal.
CUIMS ID is the identification number or code provided to you by the university to all its students and faculty members. Each student and each faculty has a unique password and login ID. CUIMS ID is basically used when trying to log in to your CU LMS, CUCHD blackboard, and other such services of Chandigarh University. Basically, your registration number is provided to you as your CUIMS ID. It goes in the format of the year of registration followed by the initials of the course in which you’re registered and finally your registration details. Your CUIMS ID is also your roll number.
When You Forget Your CUIMS Chandigarh University Student Portal Password, What Should You Do?
In case you forget your CUIMS Chandigarh University student portal password, follow the following steps to access your CUIMS portal.
- Get started with your desired password and refresh it.
- Navigate to https://uims.cuchd.in/uims/
- You can see the login screen. Firstly, enter your username and then hit the “Next” button.
- A new window opens up, asking you to enter your password. Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Another new page opens up where you need to enter your date of birth. Enter your date of birth and hit the “Next” button.
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) in your registered mobile number. Check the OTP, enter it, and hit the “Verify” button.
- After verifying the OTP, you’ll be redirected to a page where you can set your new password.
- If you cannot remember both your password and your username and cannot access your CUIMS portal, you can reach out to the helpline desk at 1800 1212 88800. Furthermore, Chandigarh University also has an email helpline desk, i.e., email@example.com
On the CUIMS website, you’ll have no option for signing up on the website. Thus, you need to contact your teacher for your login credentials which students generally receive during admission. Once you use the credentials and log in to your account successfully, you’re registered. There’s no separate registration process.
Features Of CUIMS Student Portal Login
Once you’re logged in as a student, you get access to various features of the CUIMS student portal login. Students access their academic details to view their attendance, timetable, and resource library. It also allows students to submit assignments, leave applications, and do other academic tasks.
Besides, students also get access to additional information related to e-library, hostel, examination, library, student profile, internships, placements, and other student documents. Moreover, students can also attend conferences, apply for scholarships, download their hall ticket, attend online classes, get counseling sessions and get into the anti-ragging community cell.
Keeping in view the COVID-19 pandemic and its problems to education and the teaching-learning process, Chandigarh University also has its application. This application lets students access the CUIMS login and other portals and logins of Chandigarh University, such as Blackboard and others. Students can download the app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
For downloading the app, search for “CUIMS” in the search box. A list of results will appear on the screen. Choose the app which BCTUBE produces. Hit the “Install” button. After installing the application, you can start and log in to your CUIMS Student Portal using your credentials.
Chandigarh University also has a partnership with Blackboard. Students can click on https://cuchd.blackboard.com/ and log in to their CUIMS Blackboard. For a successful login, the student needs their username and password provided during their admission into the institution.